Why Does Starting an Online Business Scare You?

Are you scared of starting an online business? What is it that is holding you back?

Please tell me it is not the legal structures that you THINK you have to put in place…

For most aspiring entrepreneurs, they are nervous about the legal implications of starting an online business. For some reason, they are worried that they will make a mistake that will cause them to get sued.

In a word, they are afraid.

But I’m here to tell you that you don’t need to be afraid to get started with your online business. You just need to start. Today’s video will help you to understand why that is.

Now get out there and get started.

To support my channel on Patreon, click here: https://www.patreon.com/hawthornlaw

Some of the links below are affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, it won’t cost you any additional cash, but it will help to support my channel. Thanks!

To start your own LLC, click here: http://hawthornlaw.net/incorporate

Click here for an operating agreement template that you can use for your LLC: http://www.hawthornlaw.net/llc-operating

If you need to get a hold of me, you can schedule a call using this link: https://hartlawfirm.as.me/legal-coaching

**Unless you are a legal or private coaching client, I do NOT respond to emails or contact form submissions.**

To sign up with a payroll service I use and love, click here: http://hawthornlaw.net/payroll

Need more information on starting a business? Download our cheatsheet here: https://www.hawthornlaw.net/cheatsheet

Want the Ultimate Business Building Checklist? Click here: https://www.hawthornlaw.net/ultimate

I use Vidiq to optimize my videos, here is an affiliate link if you would like to support me and sign up for their free plugin: https://hawthornlaw.net/vidiq

This video is for entertainment and informational purposes ONLY and should NOT be considered legal advice. By watching a video or commenting on a video, we are not forming an attorney-client relationship. If you need specific legal advice, please ask an attorney in your state.