Are affiliates right for your business? Can you leverage them to sell your product?
As an entrepreneur or a marketer, the risk of using affiliate marketing is low and the reward can be high. You only need to pay affiliates when a customer converts, not when they drive people to your website. However, giving up control of your marketing to affiliates has its risks…
Here are 6 Ways How to Run an Affiliate Program RISK-FREE:
1. Point Affiliate Traffic to New/Targeted Domains (away from branded sites)
2. Negotiate with Affiliates: Watch this video 👉 https://youtu.be/3KnIkMEfdnE
3. Require Affiliate Approval
4. Pay Commissions Similar to your CPA on your Facebook Ads
5. Hire an Affiliate Management Team!
6. Gate Your Product in the ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace.
0:00 – Intro
0:45 – Risk: You Give Up Control
2:33 – Risk: Traffic Isn’t Reliable
3:39 – Risk: Low Barrier to Entry in Affiliate Marketing
4:12 – Risk: Affiliates Aren’t Cheap
5:07 – Risk: It’s Not Easy
5:51 – Mitigate Risk: Gate Your Product
7:12 – Outro
#clickbank #affiliateprograms #makemoney